GT. 205: JOMSOM – MUKTINATH TREK – 14 DAYS
This is an ideal winter route staying at loweraltitudes but offering all the fine mountain views of the area together with the experience of trekking through the Himalayan and entering the a arid landscape of the upper Kali Gandaki valley and southern Mustang. The variety of the Kali Gandaki adds the return Journey which is different inb most aspects to the outward trek.
|Group Size||02 – 12 Pax Max|
|Maxi. Altitude||3710 mt.|
|Hotel Accomodation||3 star on BB|
Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu 1,300 mt.
Day 02: Kathmandu full day city Sightseeing.
Day 03: Fly or Drive to Pokhara 823mt. and transfer to hotel
Day 04: Drive to Naya Pool and Trek to Tikhendhunga 1,552mt. 4-5 hrs walk
Day 05: Tikhedhunda to Ghorepani 2,750mt. 6-7 hrs walk.
Day 06: Ghorepani to Tatopani 1,190 mt. 5-6 hours walk
Day 07: Tatopani to Ghasa 2,110 mt. 5-6 hrs walk.
Day 08: Ghasa to Marpha 2,680 mt. 4-5hrs walk.
Day 09: Marpha to Kagbeni 2,810mt. 4-5 hrs walk
Day 10: Kagbeni to Muktinath 3,710 mt. 5-6 hrs walk.
Day 11: Muktinath to Jomsom 2,715 mt. 5-6 hrs walk
Day 12: Jomsom to Pokhara by flight
Day 13: Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Day 14: Departure transfer to airport onward to flight.
- Two airport transfer: Airport / Hotel / Airport by private car.
- One full day city sightseeing in Kathmandu as per itinerary by private car.
- Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu by Deluxe bus.
- Four night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in twin sharing on bed and breakfast basis.
- One night hotel accommodation in Pokhara in twin sharing on bed and breakfast.
- 8 days complete trekking arrangement on tea house trekking.
- Trekking English speaking Nepali guide for trekking.
- One porter for two pax clients for luggage carry.
- TIMS ( Trekkers Information Management System) card for trekking.
- ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Are Project) permit card.
- Insurance for trekking crews’only for trekking period.
- Farewell Dinner before group depart.
- City entrance fees for sightseeing.
- City tour guide charge.
- All Government Taxes & VAT.
- Personal warm clothes, down jacket, trekking boots, stick and Sleeping bag.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Lunch and Dinner while staying in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Lunch & dinner while in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Trekking