GT: 204: ANNAPURNA CIRCUIT TREK -21 DAYS
The trek around the Annapurna massif is one of the finest in the Himalayas. The sheer diversity of the mountain scape the exhileration of crossing a high mountain pass and the unsurpassed views of the Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu ranges are the essentials of this outstanding trek.
|Group Size||02 – 12 Pax Max|
|Max. Altitude||5416 mt.|
|Trek End||Naya Pool|
|Hotel Accomodation||3 star on BB|
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1300 mt. and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu full day city sightseeing. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Khudi 800mt. 7 – 8 hrs drive.
Day 04: Khudi to Sirung 2200 mt. 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 05: Sirung to Jagat 1300 mt. 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 06: Jagat to Dharapani 1960 mt. 7 hours walk.
Day 07: Dharapani to Chame 2710 mt. 6 hours walk.
Day 08: Chame to Pisang 3300 mt. 5 – 6 hours walk.
Day 09: Pisang to Manang, 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 10: Manang Acclimatization day.
Day 11: Manang to Yak Kharka 4110 mt. 3 – 4 hours walk.
Day 12: Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi 4600 mt. 3 – 4 hours walk.
Day 13: Thorong Phedi toMuktinath 3800 mt. via Thorong La Pass 5416 mt. 7 – 8 hours walk.
Day 14: Muktinath to Marpha 2670 mt. 4 – 5 hours walk.
Day 15: Marpha to Kalopani 2530 mt. 5 – 6 hours walk.
Day 16: Kalopani to Tatopani 1200 mt. 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 17: Tatopani to Ghorepani 2850 mt. 7 – 8 hours walk
Day 18: Ghorepani to Poon Hill to Tadapani 2700 mt. 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 19: Tadapani to Pokhara 850 mt. viaGhandruk, 5 – 6 hours walk and 1:30 hours drive.
Day 20: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu 6 hours and transfer to hotel.
Day 21: Kathmandu own activities. Overnight at hotel.
Day 22: Departure transfer to airport onward to flight.
- Two airport transfer: Airport / Hotel / Airport by private car.
- One full day city sightseeing in Kathmandu as per itinerary by private car.
- Kathmandu / Khudi by Deluxe bus.
- Naya Pool / Pokhara by private car.
- Four night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in twin sharing on bed and breakfast basis.
- One night hotel accommodation in Pokhara in twin sharing on bed and breakfast.
- 17 days complete trekking arrangement on tea house trekking.
- Trekking English speaking Nepali guide for trekking.
- One porter for two pax clients for luggage carry.
- TIMS ( Trekkers Information Management System) card for trekking.
- ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Are Project) permit card.
- Insurance for trekking crews’only for trekking period.
- Farewell Dinner before group depart.
- City entrance fees for sightseeing.
- City tour guide charge.
- All Government Taxes & VAT.
- Personal warm clothes, down jacket, trekking boots, stick and Sleeping bag.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Lunch and Dinner while staying in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Lunch & dinner while in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Trekking