GT. 201. THE ROYAL TREK (ANNAPURNA REGION) – 11 Days.
This is not a very strenous trek and passes through forests of Rhododendrons, Nepal's national flower. Sometimes trees as high as ten flowering season, the landscape is stunning and captures your memory as long as you live. Fish-tail mountain can be viewed closely and Manaslu, Nilgiri, Dhaulagiri and the Annapurna peaks can be seen.
|Group Size||Trek Grade||Maxi. Altitude||Trek Start||Trek End||Hotel Accomodation|
|02-12 Pax Max||II||3210 mt.||Naya Pool||Naya Pool||Hotel Manaslu (Heritage)|
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 03: Drive / Fly to Pokhara, and transfer to hotel, 6 – 7 hrs drive.
Day 04: Pokhara / Kalikasthan 1370 mt. 1hr drive, 4 – 5 hrs walking.
Day 05: Kalikasthan / Shyaklung 1730 mt. 5 – 6 hrs walking.
Day 06: Shyaklung / Chisapani 1550 mt., 5 – 6 hrs walking.
Day 07: Chisapni / Begnastal and drive to Pokhara and overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Drive to Chitwan Jungle Safari, 4 – 5 hrs drive.
Day 09: Full day Jungle activities.
Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 11: Kathmandu free own activities.
Day 12: Departure transfer to airport onward to flight.
- Two airport transfer: Airport / Hotel / Airport by private car.
- One full day city sightseeing in Kathmandu as per itinerary by private car.
- Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu by Tourist Deluxe bus.
- Pokhara / Naya Pool / Pokhara by private car.
- Pokhara / Chitwan / Kathmandu by Tourist Deluxe Bus.
- Four night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in twin sharing on bed and breakfast basis.
- Two night hotel accommodation in Pokhara in twin sharing on bed and breakfast.
- 5 days complete trekking arrangement on tea house trekking on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Two night / Three days Chitwan Jungle safari as per programme in twin sharing on full board, all jungle Activities with guide.
- Trekking English speaking Nepali guide for trekking.
- One porter for two pax clients for luggage carry.
- TIMS ( Trekkers Information Management System) card for trekking.
- ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Are Project) permit card.
- Insurance for trekking crews’only for trekking period.
- Farewell Dinner before group depart.
- City entrance fees for sightseeing.
- City tour guide charge.
- All Government Taxes & VAT.
- Personal warm clothes, down jacket, trekking boots, stick and Sleeping bag.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Lunch and Dinner while staying in Kathmandu and Pokhara.