THE ROYAL TREKS (ANNAPURNA REGIONs) – 11 Days -GT. 201.
Named after the trail walked by the Prince of Wales, the trek is ideal for people with little time but want to see both.Nepalese village life and the mountains. The trek leads through Brahmin, Chhetri and Gurung villages with many points on the trail offering clear views of Machhapuchhare, Annapurna, Manaslu, Himalchuli and Lamjung.
|Group Size||02 – 12 Pax Max|
|Maxi. Altitude||1550 mt.|
|Hotel Accomodation||3 star on BB|
Day 01. Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02. Full day city sight-seeing in Kathmandu city.
Day 03. Drive / Fly to Pokhara, and transfer to hotel, 6 – 7 hrs drive.
Day 04. Pokhara / Kalikasthan 1370 mt. 1hr drive, 4 – 5 hrs walking.
Day 05. Kalikasthan / Shyaklung 1730 mt. 5 – 6 hrs walking.
Day 06. Shyaklung / Chisapani 1550 mt., 5 – 6 hrs walking.
Day 07. Chisapani / Begnastal and drive to Pokhara and overnight at hotel.
Day 08. Drive to Chitwan Jungle Safari, 4 – 5 hrs drive.
Day 09. Full day Jungle activities.
Day 10. Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 11. Departure transfer to airport onward to flight.
01.Two airport transfer: Airport / Hotel / Airport by private car.
02. One full day city sightseeing in Kathmandu as per itinerary by private car.
03. Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu by Tourist Deluxe bus.
04. Three night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in twin sharing on bed and breakfast basis.
05. Two night hotel accommodation in Pokhara in twin sharing on bed and breakfast.
06. 5 days trekking arrangement on tea house on bed and breakfast basis.
07. Two night / Three days Chitwan Jungle safari as per programme in twin sharing on ,
all jungle activities with guide.
08. Trekking English speaking Nepali guide for trekking.
09. One porter for two pax clients for luggage carry.
10. TIMS ( Trekkers Information Management System) card for trekking.
11. ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Are Project) permit card.
12. Insurance for trekking crews’only for trekking period.
13. Farewell Dinner before group depart.
14. City entrance fees for sightseeing.
15. City tour guide charge.
16. All Government Taxes & VAT.
01.Personal warm clothes, down jacket, trekking boots, stick and Sleeping bag.
02. Alcoholic beverages.
03. Lunch and Dinner while in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Trekking period.
05. International Air tickect
06. Lunch & dinner while in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Trekking