ANNAPURNA TILICHO TREK – 18 DAYS.
Tilicho lake trek is the very popular trek, which is the world’s highest lake located in Manang Area of
Nepal in the Annapurna region. It is the highest lake and its altitude of 4919m. Tilicho Lake trek is also
famous for its religious point of view as many Hindu pilgrims from around the world to visit this lake.
We can see some majestic panoramic views, great variety of culture and diversity, finest deep valleys and
high mountains encircling the giant Annapurna Himal Range. This place is rich with the wide range of
people and terrain, sub-tropical to high,dry landscape resembiing the Tibetan Plateau.
This trek starts from the Besisahar to very famous trekking Annapurna circuit route, which goes along the
Marsyangdi River valley, with great views of Manaslu and Himal Chuli to the east, every day we will see
the different landscapes and the trail start from subtropical cimate. Those people who loves nature it a
magnificent and real opportunity to see a lake at this altitude and also it is famous for the religious point
Tilicho a high altitude lake trek will keep you regaling your experiences for years to come. Take on the
challenge of this difficult trek and the rewards will be immessurable and a true once in a lifetime
experience. This trek is perfect destination for those who aspire to venture into some of the less trodden
remote regions of Nepal.
Day 01. Arrival at Kathmandu International airport 1300 mt to meet our representative and transfer to
Hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02. Kathmandu full day city sightseeing and trek preparation. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03. After breakfast drive to Chamje 1410 mt. 6 – 7 hours. Overnight at hotel or lodge.
Day 04. Chamje to Dharapani, 1960 mt. 5 – 6 hours walking. Over night at lodge.
Day 05. Dharapani to Chame, 2710 mt. 5 – 6 hours walking. Overnight at lodge or hotel.
Day 06. Chame to Pisang 3300 mt, 5 – 6 hours walking. Overnight at lodge or hotel.
Day 07. Pisang to Manang 3500 mt, 6 – 7 hours waling.
Day 08. Manang to Khangsar, 3745 mt. 2 – 3 hours walking.
Day 09. Khangsar to Tilicho Base Camp 4140 mt. 5 – 6 hours walking.
Day 10. Visit Tilicho Lake, 4949 mt. then trek back to base camp 5 – 6 hours walking.
Day 11. Tilicho Base Camp to Yak Kharka 4040 mt. 4 – 5 hours walking.
Day 12. Yak Kharka to Thorang Phedi 4420 mt. 3 – 4 hours walking.
Day 13. Thorong Phedi to Muktinath 3800 mt. via Thorong Lass Pass 5416 mt, 7 – 8 hours walking.
Day 14. Muktinath to Jomsom 2715 mt. 5 – 6 hours walking.
Day 15. Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara 823 mt. and transfer to hotel.
Day 16. Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 17. Kathmandu own activities. Overnight at hotel.
Day 18. Departure transfer to airport onward to flight.
01.Five airport transfer: Airport / Hotel / Airport.
02. One full day city sightseeing in Kathmandu as per itinerary by private a/c car.
03. Kathmandu / Besisahar / Chamje by private vehicles.
04. Four night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in twin sharing on bed and breakfast basis.
05. One night hotel accommodation in Pokhara in twin sharing on bed and breakfast basis.
06. 12 days trekking arrangement on tea house trek on BB (Bed and Breakfast) basis.
07. English speaking trekking guide.
08. One porter for two clients for their luggage carrying for whole trekking period.
09. Tims trekking permit.
10. ACAP – Annapurna Conservation Area Project.
11. Farewell dinner.
12. Jomsom / Pokhara / Kathmandu by domestic airfare.
13. Guide air fare.
02. Personal warm clothes, down jackets, trekking boat, sleeping bag, sun glass and stick.
03. Lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Trekking Period.
04. Acoholic beverages.