MERA PEAK – CLIMBING PEAK 6461 MT. – 18 DAYS - GT. 213
This is an expedition which involves climbing of Mera Peak 6461 mt. that is attempted from Hangu valley in the Everest area with Amphulapcha Pass. It is not difficult climb and as suitable for those with no prior climbing experience, providing they are fit and adventurous.
|Group Size||Trek Grade||Maxi. Altitude||Trek Start||Trek End||Hotel Accomodation|
|02-12 Pax Max||V||6654 mt.||Lukla||Lukla||Hotel Manaslu (Heritage)|
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu city sight-seeing in Kathmandu city and trek briefing.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and explore of Lukla 2730 mt.
Day 04: Lukla to Chutunga 3430 mt. 3 – 4 hours walk.
Day 05: Chutunga to Thuli Kharka 4320 mt. via Zwatra La 4600 mt. 5 – 6 hours walk.
Day 06: Thuli Kharka to Kothey 3600 mt. 5 – 6 hours walk.
Day 07: Kothey to Thangnak 4359 mt. 3 – 4 hours walk.
Day 08: Thangnak to Khare 5045 mt. 2 – 3 hours walk.
Day 09: Khare rest day for acclimatization.
Day 10: Khare to Mera Base Camp 5300 mt. 3 – 4 hours walk.
Day 11: Mera Base camp to High Camp 5780 mt. 4 – 5 hours climb.
Day 12: Mera High Camp to Submit Mera Peak 6654m. and back to Khare 5045 mt, 8 – 9 mt. hours walk.
Day 13: Khare to Kothey 3600 mt. 4 – 5 hours.
Day 14: Kothey to Thuli Kharka 3600 mt. 5 – 6 hours walk.
Day 15: Thuli Kharka to Lukla 6 – 7 hours walk.
Day 16: Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 17: Kathmandu own activities. Overnight at hotel.
Day 18: Departure transfer to airport onward to flight.
- Two airport transfer: Airport / Hotel / Airport by private car.
- One full day city sightseeing in Kathmandu as per itinerary by private car.
- Kathmandu / Lukla / Kathmandu by domestic flight.
- Four night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in twin sharing on bed and breakfast basis.
- 14 days complete trekking arrangement on tea house trekking
- Trekking English speaking Nepali guide for trekking.
- Sagarmatha National Park Fees
- One porter for two pax clients for luggage carry.
- TIMS ( Trekkers Information Management System) card for trekking.
- Insurance for trekking crews’only for trekking period.
- Rescue Insurance fees for staff.
- Medical insurance for staff
- Equipment Allowance for climbing Sherpa.
- Mera Peak Permit for climbing.
- Farewell Dinner before group depart.
- City entrance fees for sightseeing.
- City tour guide charge.
- All Government Taxes & VAT.
- 11 days on BB & 3 days climbing period with full board.
- Personal warm clothes, down jacket, trekking boots, stick and Sleeping bag.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Lunch & dinner while in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Trekking.